GOD LOVES YOU/MUNGU ANAKUPENDA

Yohana 3:16 "Kwa maana jinsi hii Mungu aliupenda ulimwengu, hata akamtoa Mwanawe pekee, ili kila mtu amwaminiye asipotee, bali awe na uzima wa milele."

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Testimony: “MY SALARY HAS BEEN TRIPLED!!!”

When God is involved in your case, there is appointment in disappointment and breakthrough in poverty! Here is a testimony of an Emmanuel TV viewer who began enjoying the favour of God in his life and career after praying along with Prophet T.B. Joshua. Hallelujah!

“Emmanuel! If God is with us, nobody can be against us. I want to testify that the God of TB Joshua has taken me out of poverty and into abundant blessing! For six good years, I had lived from hand to mouth. Things were not moving. I could not even pay bills freely and just to provide food for my home was a daily struggle. With Emmanuel TV, Prophet T.B. Joshua and the five Wise Men, I have been able to see the glorious hand of God in my life.

“After being introduced to Emmanuel TV, I began praying along with Prophet T.B. Joshua as he prayed for the viewers. Believing God for a breakthrough, I decided to apply for departmental change in my workplace, seeking for greener pastures. Before the interviews were held, I called an Emmanuel TV prayer line and the evangelist advised me to remain in faith. When I did the interviews, I knew that God was with me. I had such peace in my heart. By the grace of God, I beat six good candidates who were from the same department and had much more experience than me.

“As I am sending this testimony, my salary has been tripled and I have been allocated an operational vehicle to use for my assignments! I am now living comfortably and can see the glory of God shining in my life. Before this breakthrough, God also did wonders in my family. After 4 years of barrenness coupled by two infant deaths and two miscarriages, God of TB Joshua gave us twins, Misheck and Michelle! Glory to God, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! Amen.”

Mr Stanley Kukacha, Malawi

source: http://distanceisnotabarrier.wordpress.com/2012/09/05/my-salary-has-been-tripled/

No comments:

Post a Comment