GOD LOVES YOU/MUNGU ANAKUPENDA

Yohana 3:16 "Kwa maana jinsi hii Mungu aliupenda ulimwengu, hata akamtoa Mwanawe pekee, ili kila mtu amwaminiye asipotee, bali awe na uzima wa milele."

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS TONTO DIKEH DELIVERED FROM CHAIN SMOKING ADDICTION THROUGH EMMANUEL TV!

« 34 YEARS OF SMOKING AND DRINKING STOPPED!
Tonto Dikeh

One of Nollywood’s rising actresses, Tonto Dikeh, revealed in an interview that she was delivered from an addiction to smoking through praying along with Prophet T.B. Joshua on Emmanuel TV. Glory be to God!

According to Tonto, who started smoking at the tender age of 13, she joined Prophet T.B. Joshua to pray on Emmanuel TV and received the miracle in a way she never expected.

She told a Nigerian entertainment magazine, “I didn’t quit smoking by myself. I was watching a program on TV with Prophet T.B. Joshua and he was laying hands on people and praying for them. I love to watch his programs on Emmanuel TV. When he was praying, he said, ‘Lay your hands on the TV’ and I just laid my hands that day. I actually needed something else from God, not to quit smoking because I loved smoking! However, after praying I sat back and I think I slept off.”

After the prayer, Tonto woke up and attempted to smoke as usual, only to discover that the very habit that had been part of her for 14 years suddenly became revolting. “When I woke up, I took a stick of cigarette and I felt crazy. I couldn’t even imagine that I took it up to smoke in the first place. It felt like poison!”

We thank God for setting her free from this spirit of smoking and pray God would continue to strengthen her desire and determination to serve Him, in Jesus’ name.

Remember, when you acknowledge God as your Healer, Deliverer and Redeemer, HE will do it again and again!


source : http://distanceisnotabarrier.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/nollywood-actress-tonto-dikeh-delivered-from-chain-smoking-addiction-through-emmanuel-tv/

No comments:

Post a Comment