GOD LOVES YOU/MUNGU ANAKUPENDA

Yohana 3:16 "Kwa maana jinsi hii Mungu aliupenda ulimwengu, hata akamtoa Mwanawe pekee, ili kila mtu amwaminiye asipotee, bali awe na uzima wa milele."

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Read this Conversation to prove "God works behind the scene"

WOW.....OK........I'M SORRY LORD
Me: (in a tizzy) : God, can I ask you
something?
GOD: Sure.
Me: Promise you won't get mad?
GOD: I promise.
Me: (frustrated): Why did you let so
much stuff happen to me today?
GOD: What do you mean?
Me: Well I woke up late,
GOD: Yes
Me: My car took forever to start,
GOD: Okay....
Me: (growling): At lunch, they made my
sandwich wrong and I had to wait
GOD: Hmmmm..
Me: On the way home, my phone went
dead, just as I picked up a call
GOD: All right
Me: (loudly): And to top it all off, when
I got home, I just wanted to
soak my feet in my foot massager and
relax, but it wouldn't work.
Nothing went right today! Why did you
do that?
GOD: Well let me see..... The death
angel was at your bed this morning
and I had to send one of the other
angels to battle him for your life. I
let you sleep through that.
Me: (humbled): Oh...
GOD: I didn't let your car start because
there was a drunk driver on
your route that might have hit you if
you were on the road
Me: (ashamed): ............
GOD: The first person who made your
sandwich today was sick and I didn't
want you to catch what they have, I
knew you couldn't afford to miss
work
Me: (embarrassed): Oh.....
GOD: Your phone went dead because
the person that was calling was going
to give a false witness about what you
said on that call, I didn't even
let you talk to them so you would be
covered
Me: (softly): I see God
GOD: Oh and that foot massager, it
had a short that was going to throw
out all of the power in your house
tonight. I didn't think you wanted to
be in the dark.
Me: I'm sorry God.
GOD: Don't be sorry, just learn to trust
me.........in all things, the
good and the bad
Me: I WILL trust you God
GOD: And don't doubt that my plan for
your day is always better than
your plan
Me: I won't God. And let me just tell
you God, thank you for everything
today.
GOD: You're welcome child. It was just
another day being your God and I
love looking after my children.
It rains but you've NOT Drowned*
Police fire bullets, you've not fallen
Victim*
Tracks ram into the matatus u travel in
and you've not Died*
Bacteria is in the air we breathe and
you've not Fallen sick*
Like a Lion the enemy roars as it
searches for someone to devour.
But last time i checked on you, you
were reading this gMessage*
Honour God by passing it on your
friends to remind them of His
Goodness*
He has kept you Alive*
God loves (u).
All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment